深圳学习干货:掌握常用外贸英语口语,助你达成合作
时间:2019-09-24 15:13:48 作者:Shelly
我们说的外贸术语通常指的是英语术语。作为一个专业的深圳外贸人,在进行外贸工作的时候,如果不能掌握一定的英语术语,可能会在商务英文邮件沟通或者英文谈判的过程中遭遇到很大的麻烦。为了避免这些麻烦,我为大家收集了一些常用的外贸英语术语,深圳职场小伙伴们可以学习一下。
外贸英语术语发票:
发票 invoice
货物装运单 shipping invoice|foreign invoice
国内发票 inland invoice,domestic invoice,local invoice
海关发票 customs invoice
形式发票 Proforma invoice
外贸产业基本术语:
time to volume 及时大量生产
time to money 及时大量交货
engineering control system 工程管制系统
save 节约
safety 安全
表达合作意愿:
Any information you supply will be treated confidentially.
您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。
Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.
您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。
表达不满情绪:
We will be left with no alternative but...unless...
我们别无选择,除非您......
On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.
我们发现您在跟我们的竞争对手合作。
催促:
It is a long time since we last contacted.
离上次我们沟通过去很长时间了。
How's your business these days?
最近工作境况如何?
表达歉意:
I'm sorry to tell you that we have business available these days.
很抱歉通知你我们最近在工作议程安排上出了点问题。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
对于给您造成的不便,我们深感抱歉。
表达良好祝愿:
We trust you will find these requirements acceptable.
我们希望您能接受这些要求。
Thank you in advance.
先提前感谢您。
常用的外贸函电英语口语:
execute an order执行订单
execute a contract执行合同
registered capital 注册资本,注册资金。
capital investment 投资资本,投资资金。
in answer to your leter of ...回复你的...来信。
we have received your letter of ... 我们收到你 ...的来信。
we acknowledge receipt of your letter of ...我们确认收到你的信...
referring to your letter of ...关于你...来信
thank you for your letter of ... 谢谢你 ...的来信
fulfil one's engagement.履行自己的承诺。信守承诺。
break one's engagement.不履行自己的承诺。不守承诺。
Very appreciate it for your kind reply.
We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.
It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list.
本文链接:https://m.pinghe.com/regional/sz/7555.html