平和英语村 >  英语学习 >  商务英语

商务英语学习: 广告准备

时间:2019-10-17 11:10:29  作者:Myron

 

广告准备 

 

 

       每个企业都会有自己的营销渠道和方式,在每个新产品推出的同时,都会有一个精心的广告准备,而且现在投放广告的渠道也多了,因为现在是网络时代,网络上的广告就变得越来越重要了,我们今天来学习一下商务英语中有关广告准备的一些英语口语对话学习。

 

 

A: We want to achieve the market goal with the right media.

 

    我们想要使用正确的行销媒体来达到市场目标. 

 

B: Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a goodplan. 

 

    当然.我们已经完成一些战略计划.我们认为我们已经提出一项不错的计划. 

 

A: What media do you plan to use?

 

     你们准备使用何种媒体? 

 

B: Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters toprepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first. 

 

    考虑到你们想要展现的形象,我们已要求撰写文案的同事准备好计算机杂志稿及网际网络用稿. 

 

A: So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computerusers. 

 

     这样一来,我们的广告花费就会针对如我们所知的计算机使用者身上.  

 

B: Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition. 

 

     是的.我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显的品牌识别. 

  

A: Will there be any direct mail? 

 

   会有任何广告邮件吗?  

 

B: No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers. 

 

   没有.对像你们这样的制造商来说,那并不是正确的作法,把这种方式留给零售商吧. 

 

A: Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups. 

 

   说得没错.请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管. 

 

B: Great. We'll get started right away. 

 

   太好了.我们马上准备. 

 

 

重点释疑:


take account of something;take something into account: to consider particular facts, circumstances, etc. when making a decision about something 考虑到;顾及

 

The company takes account of environmental issues wherever possible. 只要有可能,这家公司总是尽量考虑到环境问题.

 

Coursework is taken into account as well as exam results. 除考试结果外,课程作业也要计入成绩.

 

The defendant asked for a number of other offences to be taken into account. 被告要求考虑其他一些罪行.

 

Project: to present somebody/something/yourself to other people in a particular way, especially one that gives a good impression 展现;表现;确立(好印象) 

 

They sought advice on how to project a more positive image of their company. 他们就如何加强树立公司的形象征询意见.

 

She projects an air of calm self-confidence. 她表现出镇定自若的神态.

 

He projected himself as a man worth listening to. 他装成很有见地的样子.

 

Brand recognition: 品牌认同,品牌认知,品牌识别

 

Will there be any direct mail? 

 

'direct mail'就是"直接邮寄的广告"的意思. Advertisements that are sent to people throughthe post/mail.

 

Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups. 

 

Pitch: to try to persuade somebody to buy something, to give you something or tomake a business deal with you 推销;争取支持(或生意等) 

 

Representatives went to Japan to pitch the company's newest products. 销售代表前往日本推销本公司的最新产品.

 

We were pitching against a much larger company for the contract. 我们在与一家比我们大得多的公司竞争这项合同.

 

'higher-up '就是上级,大人物的意思. 

 

A higher-up is an important person who has a lot of authority and influence. 

 

 


本文链接:https://m.pinghe.com/english_learning/best/7898.html
马上评估您的学习费用

 

学英语目的

 

可支配学习时长

 

英语"666" 生活职场胜一筹

立即领取秋季奖学优惠

*己有326人领取优惠

免费咨询
拨打电话